Super Easy Nutella Cookies

These are a must-share, must-bake and MUST-EAT cookie!
I am still in shock that these amazing sweets contain only two ingredients. That's right - TWO ingredients. Plus they are gluten-free which is an extra bonus if you have an intolerance or allergy.

I found this recipe on a fellow food blogger's site: Showfood Chef. They were so easy and looked so great that I had to try them asap. So glad I did. They are a perfect blend of crispy and chewy. They come together in a snap and bake up in under 10 minutes. My daughter is in heaven. She is a Nutella junkie and these are perfect.

So without further ado, let's get baking!


Your Ingredients



RECIPE:
*source recipe: Easiest Nutella Cookie Ever, Showfood Chef

WHAT YOU NEED

1 cup Nutella
1 egg

MAKE IT

PREHEAT oven to 350F
LINE 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper

WHISK together Nutella and egg until fully combined
WITH A COOKIE SCOOP or teaspoon, drop small dollops of batter onto prepared cookie sheets leaving 2 inches space between each one
BAKE 8-10 minutes. I baked mine for 10 min because I liked a crispier cookie.

LET COOL on rack 5 minutes then transfer cookies to cooling rack.

THAT'S IT !

INCREDIBLE



9 comments:

  1. I am going to try these. I have both in my pantry. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously?? 2 ingredients??? im definitely going to put these on my list to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So easy and look so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How easy is that? I definitely need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome- Can't wait to try these- my sister in law who has celiac disease will love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is not...possible...! This is a dangerous recipe to know indeed! Its the PERFECT emergency cookie recipe and thank you so very much for enlightening me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my. I'm speachless!

    Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm.. I read this and just had to try it right away. Nutella is the bomb diggity!! :X ...I'm sorry to say, it was a disaster!! The cookies came out flat and oily! It was a mess! My mistake was adding the cold egg to the nutella bc once I did, the chocolate seized up...and it was downhill from there. The mixture was no longer smooth and satiny like it once was... it was clumpy and the oils began to separate. AHHH! I was cringing as I placed them on the cookie sheet and baked it, hoping that it would miraculously bake up. Much to my disappointment, I opened the oven and the cookie had flatten out to sheets of oily mess. eww... never agaiN! I'm sure if done right, this would be a very tasty cookie... but just to warn you guys. Make sure your egg is at room temperature. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda,
    I've made these cookies twice now and they are addictive! The first time I didn't stir the egg into the nutella well enough, and they turned out a *tiny* bit oily, but not that alarming (Ha Pham had the same problem in the previous comment). The second time around, I stirred the batter long enough till it looked well blended, They turned out like the ones you have pictured (with the acception that I added some finely chopped walnuts). I will continue making these. Thanks for passing along the recipe.
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Linda @ Lemon Drop